Tuesday, November 11, 2014

It's whatever

Things people say that annoy me.


Hello my beautiful readers, It feels like I haven't posted in forever. That makes me sad :(, because this is a new blog, and I really would like to have consistency. I'm trying to post everyday, but with school work and chores, some things get in the way. I will try extra hard from now on to post daily <3.

            People, annoy me. There are very few that don't, and if you don't, i love you dearly. So, on the topic of annoyance, let's talk about it. for one thing, I hate it when people try to cram their ideas down your throat, two things in particular;

  1. Homosexuals will burn in h*ll. 
  2. Abortion is wrong. 
           These are two things that are presented to me on many occasion; Especially every Sunday.  believe me, your entitled to your opinions, but I never asked to hear them. It may be the Catholic church's opinion that abortion and homosexuality are wrong, but they are not mine. while I believe that abortion is wrong, they way you look at it, is very different from how I look at it. My Sunday school teacher says that abortion is wrong, which it may very well be, but he says that it is a sin to have one no matter what, even in the case of rape. As for the topic of homosexuality... people say it is wrong. That's not what I believe. I don't have much of a standpoint on the topic, but i know that if someone makes that decision, it is theirs to make, not yours. Love is Love. no matter what form it comes in.  

No comments:

Post a Comment