Sunday, November 30, 2014

In the eyes of a teenager

A little advice

           That is correct, you read me right. I am now a full fledged teenager, and i am pretty proud of it too. Even though, really i had nothing to do with the progression of time over the course of a year. there will be no more "In the eyes of a preteen" because i can no longer write from that point of view, but I can carry on with the standpoint of a teen aged girl, because i am... a teen aged girl. now, on with what i actually wanted to write about.
           ADVICE. now that i am an almighty 7th grader *note sarcasm* I can see all the mistakes they are making that i wish someone had warned me about. 
  1. dear 6th grade girl, don't wear heels. It just doesn't work. cut down on the makeup (something I wish someone had told me) you definitely do not need to be wearing crop tops either. While waiting for school to start, put down your phone and socialize. at school dances, what happened to the all important balloon rule? sincerely, someone who is trying to help you.
  2. Boys, pull up your pants!
  3. Girls/Guys, if you don't want your heart broken, don't have a sixth grade relationship.
         Those are all pretty important, but none as much as this.
Just be you.

No comments:

Post a Comment