Monday, November 17, 2014

I may just surprise you

Me, Myself, And I

         As you may have noticed i am a very opinionated person. Don't get me wrong, it would be amazing if i were normal, but i'm not. That's the bitter truth. I'm so many different things

  • dysfunctional 
  • unorganized
  • rebellious
  • self-reliant
  • un-trusting
  • sassy
  • cocky
  • just downright insane
I'm not a perfect person. I always had a dream that I would be something special, that i would have been discovered years ago. Clearly that never happened. I guess this is plan B. I'm just your average case of "the little girl who grew up to fast"  In all honesty, i hoped to be somewhere by now. I know that not a lot of people read this, but maybe someday more people will. For the select few who may be reading this in the distant future might be thinking "How should she know, this little girl. how would she know what the real world is like?" to those people, my opinion may not matter to you, but it matters to me. I've lived the real world. People are mean and there isn't anything anyone can do about it. life happens. Illness happens. Bullying happens. it's a regular occurrence. I may just surprise you... i know a lot more than a kid of my age should. 

No comments:

Post a Comment