Wednesday, October 29, 2014

maybe I'm not

Maybe I'm not

             Maybe I'm not like everyone else, and maybe I already know that. Maybe it was never you're place to tell me anyway. I mean after all, I never really asked, did I? Although i don't look like all the other barbies at this school, maybe I don't want to be. So, of course i know that the rumors are in no way true, but no body else does, And when it ruins somebody else's reputation... That's crossing a line. Especially when that person happens to be my best friend. why should it matter? Even if I was, which I am most definitely not. Say it with me now...
SEXUAL ORIENTATION DOES NOT MATTER!
once more,
SEXUAL ORIENTATION DOES NOT MATTER!
             So, that being said... MAYBE you should shut up. I never asked anyway.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment